Camo Double Layer Warrior Camping Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
Double Layer designed to give you a bit more support if you like a firmer feel or if your a bigger person and need a bit stronger hammock. The DL bumps the rating up to 400lb
- 11′ Length / width 5′ (59″)
- (minimum width is 59″ some fabric is wider and I will use the full width of the narrowest layer)
- Integrated Bug-net using NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh.
- Bugnet can be unzipped and stowed in the foot end peak. (Not totally removable)
- Asymmetrical lay, left or right (choice upon ordering)
- 4 Zipper Sliders – You can position openings anywhere on either side of the hammock.
- Head and foot ends – continuous loops are color coordinated
- Head and foot ends are Color Coordinated (different colors to distinguish ends)
- Quilt Clip Points for UnderQuilts (grosgrain loops)
- .67 oz/yd nanoseeum bug mesh
- Dyneema Ridgeline
- Ridgeline Organizer and double ended stuff sack : I try and match up fabric patterns for these but it isn’t always possible. With the stuff sacks often I will default to a coated silnylon material to protect the hammock.
- Peak Triangles will be the same color as the hammock body
- Good for people up to 6′ if you don’t mind being close to the edge and netting.
- Optional Pad slot for hammocks
Outer Layer Camo Patterns
- Flecktarn 2.2oz Ripstop
- Woodland Military Camo 1.9oz
- MultiCam 1.9oz
- AOR2 Digital Camo 1.55oz (digital woodland camo)
- Hexon 1.6oz Woodland Camo
- Cinch Buckles : 2 cinch buckles attached to the continuous loops with (2) 12′ straps
- Spider Suspension : Titanium Dutchware Spiders on (2) 12′ straps
- Whoopie slings: (2) 6′ whoopie slings with straps (one black, 0ne grey)
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Warrior and Swift hammocks is designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
- Check out the video
Custom product :2 – 2.5 week turn around time (on average. May vary due to work load and holidays)