Sold in 25 ft increments. Excellent for suspensions, ridgelines, continuous loops and …. ?
All are hollow braided and can be spliced.
Amsteel 7/64 (2.77mm) Rope
- 1600lb break strength
Dyneema 2 mm Rope
- Green – 980 lb break strength
Dyneema 1.7 mm Rope
- Green – 700 lb break strength
GuyLine Hanks 1.2mm
- Orange or Green
- 1.2 mm 150lb dacron braid
- low stretch, color fast
- Great for tarps, clotheslines and guylines
Technora (Black) :
- Diameter: 1.75mm (1/16″), Weight: .95oz per 50′, Break Strength: 400lbs. Splicable
- 8x stronger than steel, fire resistant up to 932 degree F, highly abrasion resistant, hard as hell to cut, very low stretch, and almost zero creep.