Sold in 25 ft increments. Excellent for suspensions, ridgelines, continuous loops and …. ?
All are hollow braided and can be spliced.
Amsteel 7/64 (2.77mm) Rope
- Suspensions, whoopie slings, continuous loops, ridgelines etc.
- 1600lb break strength
Dyneema 2 mm Rope (Great for hammock ridgelines and places where extra strength would be great)
- Green – 980 lb break strength
Dyneema 2.2 Rope (Great for hammock ridgelines and places where extra strength would be great)
- BubbleGum Pink – 1000lb Break Strength
- Burnt Orange – 1000lb break strength
- Can also be used for continuous loops and suspensions if your under 255lbs
Dyneema 1.7 mm Rope (Great for hammock and tarp tie outs and ridgelines plus any other general use)
- Green – 700 lb break strength
- Lime green (brighter) – 650lb
GuyLine Hanks 2 mm
- White with green/black flecks
- 2 mm 300 dacron braid
- low stretch, color fast
- Great for tarps, clotheslines and guylines
Technora (Black) :
- Diameter: 1.75mm (1/16″), Weight: .95oz per 50′, Break Strength: 400lbs. Splicable
- 8x stronger than steel, fire resistant up to 932 degree F, highly abrasion resistant, hard as hell to cut, very low stretch, and almost zero creep.
- Great for tarps/tieouts/ridgelines