Razor Tarp with Doors
The Razor Tarp with doors takes a step away from traditional rectangular designs and changes a basic tarp into a hanging tent for your hammock. Inside you get better protection from the elements and more privacy from other campers and nosy critters. The ends can be left open in nice weather or closed up to create an A-frame style tent that covers your hammock. When in the A-frame it’s raised from the ground to give you great coverage. The nice thing about this design is that if you want to set up a shelter just for protection from rain for lunch it can be used with hiking poles to create a basic A-frame tent on the ground.
Size-wise this tarp is perfect. It can house an 11 foot hammock easily while not being quite as unwieldly as a 12 foot tarp. 11.5′ is the perfect size for hammocks and general tarp use.
- Made with light weight 1.1 oz/yard Silicone impregnated Polyester (SilPoly)
- Rolled Hem, Hybrid French Seam ridgeline. Very strong.
- Includes double end stuff sack (a little larger for stuffing vs folding)
- weight is approx 18.5oz / 516 grams (4 panel pulls in stuff sack without tieouts/shockcord)
- 139″ Ridgeline finished x 114″ width at center finished
- Tarps are not Seam Sealed (use a silicone based seam sealer)
- Cordage not included
- Tarps come with Mid-panel pull outs (please note that panel pulls will need to be sealed regularly and in windy conditions used with care to prevent damage – use with shock cord)
- Check main menu lead time/ wait time for current time frame. Usually 1.5 weeks (approx)