The Razor Hex tarp was specifically designed to give you great coverage/protection from the elements while cutting a bit of weight with a great design and fantastic light weight material. The Razor Hex will work with any 11 foot or smaller hammock. The 11.5′ Ridgeline length is perfect for giving you the best coverage without excess fabric to worry about. This tarp can also be set up on the ground with hiking poles or trees to give you a basic shelter for cooking, cooking or a break in the rain etc. It packs up light and small. Don’t confuse this tarp with others on the market. It truly is lightweight and packs small. Makes it easy to stow away in your canoe, pack or vehicle. The material is very waterproof. For the most part you can simply give it a shake and the water droplets fall off. Stock photo shows Boreal p2f camo pattern. The Razor Hex tarp does not have the mini doors.
- 1.1 oz/yard Silicone impregnated Polyester (SilPoly)
- Rolled Hem, Hybrid French Seam Ridgeline (139″ Ridgeline (11.5′) finished lenth)
- 114″ width at center finished
- approx weight : 15.5oz / 440 grams
- Includes double end stuff sack (a little larger for stuffing vs folding)
- Includes Middle Single Panel pull (1 per side) to allow use of trekking pole mod.
- There are 3 tie outs per side (ground edges) plus ridgeline ties
- Tarps are not Seam Sealed (use a silicone based seam sealer)
- No Cordage included
- Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu