The Swift has been redefined! Boldly put, it’s a Warrior Hammock’s little brother. Same great fabric but a more base model for you to put your own customized features on. Result, customizable camping/hiking hammock.
- 11′ Hammock (finished length x 58″width)
- 112″ Dyneema Ridgeline and 2 continuous loops
- 4 Zipper sliders so you can enter/exit from both sides as well as reach out on both sides to grab stuff, adjust your underquilt etc.
- 2 Tie outs at the shoulder and foot positions. (grosgrain loops)
- Black peak triangles
- .67oz/yd nanoseeum bug mesh
- Charcoal Silnylon stuff sack
- Base model is a standard hammock with bugnet/fully zippered with the following options:
- Quilt Hooks : Optional 4 UQ hooks sewn in at the peak triangles (+ which also includes hooks on the tie out grosgrain)
- Single, Double Layer Or Double Layer with pad opening.
- Ridgeline Organizer – : Optional Black Ripstop nylon RL Organizer
- Right Lay or Left lay available. (if your not sure, Right lay is the most popular being used by 90%)
- Right lay : when laying at a diagonal your head will be to the left of the midline and feet to the right
- Left lay : when laying at a diagonal your head will be to the right of the midline and feet to the left
- Bug net can be unzipped so that its completely stowed away at the foot end under the peak triangle. Hidden and out of the way. Kept secure by the attached shock cord tie/lock. Not totally removable but totally out of the way in topless mode.
What are the differences between the Swift and the Warrior Hammock?
- Peak triangles (black vs color), zipper pulls not included on zippers, Ridgeline Organizer design and material, stuff sacks (charcoal vs matching), No tieout shock cord included. No quilt hooks standard.
Fabric: Simply put, the Best Fabric, made for hammocks!
- Hexon 1.6oz/yd 6 way ripstop grid, soft feel yet firm. (all colors) 19-19.5oz weight in stuff sack (not including suspension) (stuffed/compressed it’s about a nalgene bottle in size) Weight Limit 275 lb
- HyperD 1.6 Super soft to the touch and strong. A slight bit more give to it than the Hexon Weight Limit 265lb
- 2.4 Hexon Ripstop : 24.5 oz finished weight. If your approaching the 330lb weight limit and you want a firm hammock the Hexon 2.4 is a great choice. Weight Limit 390lb
- Camo: Flecktarn (2.2oz Ripstop -Weight limit 320)
- If you want to make the hammock more firm or if you are approaching the limit you can opt for a double layer hammock.
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Warrior and Swift hammocks is designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
- Check out the video
Video for basic setup shows the Warrior model