Swift Camping / hiking Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
You have chosen to elevate yourself from the ground and the Swift Hammocks are designed to give you this with their comfort, reliability and great design. Using great fabrics you can trust them whether your hiking, basic camping or canoeing to your destination.
The Swift combines some features off the Warrior Hammocks. The net doesn’t remove from the hammock but it simply unzips on both sides up to the peaks. The Swift uses 2 #5 zippers so that you can enter and exit from your hammock on both sides and position your hammock with either side open to a view. Makes things uncomplicated and efficient.
The Swift utilizes the same net design as the UL Swift.
- 11′ Length / width 58″ (Full size integrated hammock)
- good for hangers up to 6’0 in height
- Integrated Bug-net using NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh.
- Each side opens up completely so you can flip the mesh over to the other side of the hammock or secure on the ridgeline to have an open hammock.
- Asymmetrical lay, left or right (choice upon ordering)
- 4 Zipper Sliders – You can position openings anywhere on either side of the hammock.
- Quilt Clip Hooks for UnderQuilts
- .67 oz/yd nanoseeum bug mesh
- Dyneema 2.0 mm Ridgeline (112″ length)
- Approx Weight: 18/19oz in stuff sack – no suspension
- Peak Triangles are small and use the same as hammock fabric.
- 1.6 oz fabric weight limit 265 lb
- 2.2 oz fabric weight limit 300 lb (Flecktarn Camo can be 62″ or 64″ wide. Leave preference in notes)
- 2.4 oz fabric weight limit 350 lb
Hammock comes with the following:
- Hammock, Ridgeline, Silnylon double ended stuff sack & Ridgeline.
Options for hammocks are:
- Ridgeline Organizers
What makes this different from the Warrior?
- The bugnetting as described below
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Swift hammocks is designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net & flip it over . It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
Custom product :2 week turn around time (on average. May vary due to work load and holidays)