Swift Ultra Light Camping Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
You have chosen to elevate yourself from the ground and the Swift Hammocks are designed to give you this with their comfort, reliability and great design. Using great fabrics you can trust them whether your hiking, basic camping or canoeing to your destination.
The UL Swift combines some features off the Warrior Hammocks. Takes the Edge cut from the Warrior Edge to reduce excess fabric & an effective approach in regards to the netting so as to cut weight. The net doesn’t remove from the hammock but it simply unzips on both sides up to the peaks. I have chosen to use 2 #3 zippers (unlike other light weight hammocks) so that you can enter and exit from your hammock on both sides and position your hammock with either side open to a view. Makes things uncomplicated and efficient.
Note on length: After some testing and use I have gone with a 10.75′ length rather than a 11′. I have also chosen a slightly longer ridgeline length on the hammock. Reasoning is this works with the stretch of the fabric flattening the lay. If your a taller hanger this length works great combined with the extra width and Edge Cut.
- 10.75′ Length / width (62″) (Full size – wide integrated hammock)
- good for hangers up to 6’1 in height
- 210 lb weight limit. (fabric comfort rating)
- Edge Cut design to help shave some extra grams and get rid of some floppy excess fabric.
- Integrated Bug-net using NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh.
- Each side opens up completely so you can flip the mesh over to the other side of the hammock or secure on the ridgeline to have an open hammock.
- Asymmetrical lay, left or right (choice upon ordering)
- 4 Zipper Sliders – You can position openings anywhere on either side of the hammock.
- Quilt Clip Hooks for UnderQuilts
- .67 oz/yd nanoseeum bug mesh
- Dyneema 1.7mm Ridgeline (112″ length)
- Approx Weight: (updated -13.0 oz / 370g) in stuff sack – no suspension
- Peak Triangles are small and use the same as hammock fabric. (maintains lightweight fabric requirement)
- Please note this item is considered UltraLight. You will need to be more careful with snags, sharp objects etc than you would with normal hammock fabric.
Hammock comes with the following:
- Hammock, Ridgeline, Silnylon double ended stuff sack & Ridgeline.
Options for hammocks are:
- Ridgeline Organizers, Thread colors & Peak Triangle color changes
Fabric: Simply put, the Best Fabric, made for hammocks!
- Robic 1.2 oz/yd – Diamond Hybrid Ripstop Grid
- Dark Olive / Foliage
What makes this different besides fabric?
- All grosgrain is using a narrower width to save weight
- Lighter quilt hooks and tie outs
- 1000lb rated dyneema loops
- 400lb rated Technora ridgeline
- #3 Coil Zipper (vs #5 on standard Warrior)
- Tie outs are sewn into hammock (foot and shoulder) however shock cord and line is not provided with the hammock. If you choose to stake out the tie outs use Shock cord
Suspension options :
- UL Cinch Buckles (Lightweight aluminum buckles) w/ 12 ft straps
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Swift hammocks is designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net & flip it over . It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
Custom product :2 week turn around time (on average. May vary due to work load and holidays)