Same as regular Z Top Quilt made with Ion 1.1 Nylon Taffeta Fabric.
- 800+ HyperDri GDD Down Fill
- Combines Vertical and Horizontal Baffles to keep the down from settling off your shoulders.
- Includes stuff Sack & mesh Storage Sack
- Full Taper to 5″ in on foot.
- Foot box closures using clips/cinch bottom or sewn closed
- Sewn indicates it will be sewn across the bottom and approximately 18″ up the side so the join is on the bottom of the quilt. (see picture in the gallery)
- No Pad attachments are included. If you are wanting attachments put this in the notes
- Difference between the Classic and the standard Top Quilt is simply the fabric. The Classic uses Ion 1.1 oz /yd, a slightly more robust fabric.
Regular – 78″ Length x 51″ width with taper (measured uncinched) (up to 6’2″)
- 20*F partial taper weight : 26.5oz
Short – 74″ Length x 51″ width with taper ( measured uncinched) (up to 5’9″)
- 20*F weight : 25.5oz
If you are requiring a wide topquilt (54″) with or without a taper please email me. Extra width requires overstuff to get the right amount of loft.
- Ion 1.1 20d Nylon Taffeta ( Moroccan Blue, Charcoal Grey, Burnt Orange, Black, Purple, Dark Olive)
- Custom product : 2 week approx lead time (not including shipping time)
- Care of your quilt : Treat them like normal down sleeping bags. Always air them out after use. If you are on a multi-day hike spread them out on your tent or over the hammock (TQ’s) UQ’s get more air flow hanging under the hammock but still need airing. So if your taking a lunch break and it’s sunny spread them out.
- If your quilts are soaked (for what ever reason including after washing) do NOT hang on a close line. The weight can damage your quilt baffles. Best thing is to put them in the dryer on air fluff (no heat) with some tennis balls. Better yet the big dryers at the laundromat work great too! If you insist on air drying lay them flat over a clothes rack. (usually they allow positioning to lay them flat)
- Do not Dry Clean.
- Use a down approved detergent. Front load washers only!
- Store loose in a large breathable bag. Do not store in the stuff sack.
*UQ pictures show Ion Colors