- 800+ HyperDri GDD Down Fill
- Combines Vertical and Horizontal Baffles to keep the down from settling off your shoulders.
- Includes stuff Sack & mesh Storage Sack
- Full Taper to 5″ in on foot.
- Foot box closures using clips or sewn
- Sewn indicates it will be sewn across the bottom and approximately 18″ up the side so the join is on the bottom of the quilt. (see picture in the gallery)
- No Pad attachments are included. If you are wanting attachments put this in the notes
Regular – 78″ Length x 51″ width with taper (measured uncinched) (up to 6’2″)
- 20*F partial taper weight : 25-25.5oz
- latest TQ :full taper weight 23.3oz in stuff sack.
Short – 74″ Length x 51″ width with taper ( measured uncinched) (up to 5’9″)
- 20*F weight : 22.5oz
- Wide : 54″ width (with full taper) *consider 1-2 oz of overstuff if choosing the wide
If you are requiring a wide topquilt (54″) with or without a taper please email me. Extra width requires overstuff to get the right amount of loft.
- I use state of the art fabric designed for quilts. Down proof with a calendared and DWR.
- The colors are Argon 90 weighing approx .90 oz/yard,
- The OutdoorInk material
- Flecktarn series: Membrane 15, a .90 oz/yd fabric
- Fallen Leaves : 1.0oz/yd HyperD
- Epsilon Digital Woodland Camo (AOR2) weighs 1.55 oz/yd
- Custom OutdoorINK prints are a premium fabric (cost) and add more to the cost of the quilt. This applies to the Flecktarn and Fallen Leaves quilt series.
- If you want a OutdoorInk print on both the inner and outer contact me.
- Custom product : 2 week approx lead time (not including shipping time)
Quick Video look at a ‘Z’ Toaster TQ