Warrior Double Layer Camping Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
- 2 layers of 1.1 Ion nylon taffeta fabric.
We give you what others charge extra for.
- 11′ Length / width 5′ (59″)
- Integrated Bug-net using NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh.
- Bugnet can be unzipped and stowed in the foot end peak. (Not totally removable)
- Asymmetrical lay, your choice of left or right (choose at order)
- Pad opening : allows you to slip a sleeping pad between layers
- 4 Zipper Sliders – You can position openings anywhere on either side of the hammock.
- Head and foot ends are Color Coordinated (Red for Head)
- Quilt Clip Points for UnderQuilts (grosgrain loops)
- Green Dyneema Ridgeline
- Ridgeline Organizer
- Peak Triangles will be the same color as the hammock body
- Inner / Outer Fabric:
- 1.1 oz/yd Nylon Ion Taffeta (Purple, Moroccan Blue , Dark Olive, & Charcoal grey)
- 22.6 oz in stuff sack (without suspension)
- weight limit 265 lb
- Cinch buckle suspension adds a simple suspension to hang your hammock. Includes 2 9foot slings. $25.00
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Warrior and Swift hammocks is designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
- Check out the video
Custom product :2 week turn around time (on average. May vary due to work load and holidays -contact me to see current wait)