Warrior Camping Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
- 11′ Length / width 5′ (59″)
- Integrated Bug-net using NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh.
- Bugnet can be unzipped and stowed in the foot end peak. (Not totally removable)
- Asymmetrical lay, left or right (choice upon ordering)
- 4 Zipper Sliders – You can position openings anywhere on either side of the hammock.
- Head and foot ends are Color Coordinated (Red for Head)
- Quilt Clip Points for UnderQuilts (grosgrain loops)
- .67 oz/yd nanoseeum bug mesh
- Dyneema Ridgeline
- Ridgeline Organizer
- Peak Triangles will be the same color as the hammock body
- Good for people up to 6′ .. maybe 6’2 if you don’t mind being close to the edge and netting. After that I recommend the Warrior Edge or Warrior Wide.
- The Flectarn Camo will accomodate taller people. Finished width 62″
Fabric: Simply put, the Best Fabric, made for specifically for hammocks!
- Hexon 1.6oz/yd 6 way ripstop grid, soft feel yet firm. (all colors) 19-19.5oz weight in stuff sack (not including suspension) (stuffed/compressed it’s about a nalgene bottle in size) Weight Limit 275 lb
- HyperD 1.6 Super soft to the touch and strong. Weight Limit 265lb
- 2.4 Hexon Ripstop : 24.5 oz finished weight. If your approaching the 330lb weight limit and you want a firm hammock the Hexon 2.4 is a great choice. Weight Limit 390lb
- Camo: Flecktarn (2.2oz Ripstop -Weight limit 320)
- If you want to make the hammock more firm or if you are approaching the limit you can opt for a double layer hammock.
- Cinch buckle suspension adds a simple suspension to hang your hammock. Includes 2 – 9 foot slings. $25.00
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Warrior and Swift hammocks is designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
- Check out the video
Custom product :2 week turn around time (on average. May vary due to work load and holidays)