Warrior Camping Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
You have chosen to elevate yourself from the ground and the Warrior Hammocks are designed to give you this with their comfort, reliability and great design. Using great fabrics you can trust them whether your hiking, basic camping or canoeing to your destination.
Why pick a Warrior? The design and features of the Warrior lineup simply work great! Utilizing an 11 foot length by 58″ width the standard Warrior will accommodate up to a 5’11”- 6′ foot hanger comfortably. If your taller then check out the Warrior XL for the wider version.
- 11′ Length / width 5′ (59″)
- Integrated Bug-net using NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh.
- Bugnet can be unzipped and stowed in the foot end peak. (Not totally removable)
- Asymmetrical lay, left or right (choice upon ordering)
- 4 Zipper Sliders – You can position openings anywhere on either side of the hammock.
- Head and foot ends are Color Coordinated (different colors to distinguish ends)
- UnderQuilt hooks to aid in adjusting your Underquilt
- .67 oz/yd nanoseeum bug mesh
- Dyneema Ridgeline
- Peak Triangles: Head end will be the same color as the hammock body, foot end black.
- easy to distinguish head and foot end plus looks great!
Hammock comes with the following:
- Hammock, Ridgeline, Silnylon double ended stuff sack & Ridgeline.
Options for hammocks are:
- Ridgeline Organizers, Thread colors & Peak Triangle color changes
- Weight: weight depends on the fabric you choose.
- 1.55 oz fabric – approx 18.5 oz finished. Weight limit 210 lb
- 1.6 oz fabric – (standard colors in the menus are 1.6oz) approx 19 oz finished. Weight limit 265-270 lb
- 1.9 oz fabric – approx 20 oz finished. Weight limit 275 lb
- 2.2 oz fabric – approx 22-23 oz finished. Weight limit 330 lb
- 2.4 oz fabric – approx 25 oz finished. Weight limit 380lb
Fabric is specially designed for hammock use. Strong and comfortable. If your approaching the limits of the recommended weight for a fabric opt up to the next fabric weight rating or opt for a double layer hammock. This will increase the firmness (less stretch) and bump up the weight rating a minimum 100lb (max 400lb)
Suspension options: There are a number of options for hanging your hammock. If you want the basic, easy/simple way to hang pick the cinch buckles.
- Cinch Buckles : 2 cinch buckles attached to the continuous loops with (2) 12′ straps
- Whoopie slings: (2) 6′ whoopie slings with straps (one black, one grey)
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Warrior Hammocks are designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
- Check out the video
Custom product :2 week turn around time (on average. May vary due to work load and holidays)