Warrior Camping Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
- 11′ Length / width 5′ (59″)
- Integrated Bug-net using NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh.
- Bugnet can be unzipped and stowed in the foot end peak. (Not totally removable)
- Asymmetrical lay, left or right (choice upon ordering)
- 4 Zipper Sliders – You can position openings anywhere on either side of the hammock.
- Head and foot ends are Color Coordinated (different colors to distinguish ends)
- Quilt Clip Points for UnderQuilts (grosgrain loops)
- .67 oz/yd nanoseeum bug mesh
- Dyneema Ridgeline
- Ridgeline Organizer
- (New) Peak Triangles: Head end will be the same color as the hammock body, foot end black.
- easy to distinguish head and foot end plus looks great!
- Good for people up to 6′ .. maybe 6’2 if you don’t mind being close to the edge and netting. After that I recommend the Warrior Edge or Warrior Wide.
- The Flectarn Camo will accomodate taller people. Finished width 62″
- Cinch Buckles : 2 cinch buckles attached to the continuous loops with (2) 12′ straps
- Spider Suspension : Titanium Dutchware Spiders on (2) 12′ straps
- Whoopie slings: (2) 6′ whoopie slings with straps (one black, 0ne grey)
Fabric: Simply put, the Best Fabric, made for hammocks!
There are two reasons for weight limits with fabric.
- Stretch and Comfort : Too heavy for a fabric and you may find the stretch may give you some shoulder squeeze or just more give than your used to. Some people prefer a bit more give to their fabric and will go over the stated comfort level and be quite happy with it.
- Fabric limitations : Too much and it may cause failure. This usually isn’t a factor unless your way over it or some other activity in the hammock causes the failure.
- Hexon 1.6 6 way ripstop grid, soft feel yet firm. (all colors) 19-19.5oz weight in stuff sack (not including suspension) (stuffed/compressed it’s about a nalgene bottle in size) 275lb comfort, 290 lb
- HyperD (HD)1.6 Diamond Ripstop. Very soft feeling, strong fabric 265lb comfort, 275lb limit
- Epsilon 1.55 200lb comfort, 235 limit (AOR2 Digital woodland camo)
- MuliCam Camo 1.9 275lb limit
- 2.4 Hexon Ripstop : 24.5 oz finished weight : 360lb comfort, 390lb limit
- 2.2oz Ripstop (Flecktarn Camo): 300lb comfort, 330lb limit
- If you want to make the hammock more firm or if you are approaching the limit you can opt for a double layer hammock. This will increase the firmness (less stretch) and bump up the weight rating minimum 100lb (max 400lb)
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Warrior and Swift hammocks is designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
- Check out the video
Custom product :2 week turn around time (on average. May vary due to work load and holidays)