Warrior Camping Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
Warrior Hammocks are designed to give you comfort, reliability and a light weight design. Using great fabrics, you can trust them whether your hiking, basic camping or canoeing to your destination.
Utilizing an 11 foot length by 58″ width the standard Warrior will accommodate up to a 5’11”- 6′ foot hanger.
- Some fabrics allow for a 62″ width (1.9/2.2)
- If your taller then check out the Warrior XL for the wider version.
2 Net designs available. (Videos available at the bottom)
- Standard Warrior – Net unzips and can be stowed in the foot peak of the hammock (not totally removable, entry and exit on either side)
- Swift Style – Net unzips on both sides up to each peak. (entry and exit on either side)
- Dimensions 11′ x 59″ (some exceptions allow 62″ width)
- Mesh: NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh 15 denier, (.67oz/yard)
- Ridgeline: 2.2mm dyneema 1000lb rating.
- Asymmetrical lay -Most people are right lay (95%)
- left lay : in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the right and the feet to the left of the RL
- right lay : in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the left and the feet to the right of the RL
- Zipper: #5 Coil zipper with 4 Zipper Sliders – You can position openings anywhere on either side of the hammock.
- Under Quilt Hooks : Clip Points for UnderQuilts making it easier to position an underquilt
- Peak Triangles: Head end will be the same color as the hammock body, foot end black.
- Swift style net uses smaller triangles the same color as the hammock
- Ridgeline Organizer : Great place to store your smaller gear such as phone, book .. etc.
- Stuff Sack: Silnylon stuff sack with 2 openings for easy access to your hammock.
Options for hammocks are:
- Thread colors, Peak Triangle color changes, Olive drab bugnet & full camo bugnet
- Check out the hammock upgrades in the menu.
- Weight of hammock and strength depends on the fabric you choose.
- 1.55 oz fabric – approx 18.5 oz finished. Weight limit 220 lb (for comfort and stretch)
- 1.6 oz fabric – (standard colors in the menus are 1.6oz) approx 19 oz finished. Weight limit 270-280 lb
- 1.9 oz 6.6 nylon fabric – approx 20 oz finished. Weight limit 350 lb (burnt orange)
- width 62″
- 2.2 oz fabric – approx 22-23 oz finished. Weight limit 350 lb
- width 62″
- 2.4 oz fabric – approx 25 oz finished. Weight limit 380lb
If your approaching the limits of the recommended weight for a fabric opt up to the next fabric weight rating or opt for a double layer hammock. This will increase the firmness (less stretch) and bump up the weight rating a minimum 100lb (max 400lb)
Suspension options: There are a number of options for hanging your hammock. If you want the basic, easy/simple way to hang pick the cinch buckles.
- Cinch Buckles : 2 cinch buckles attached to the continuous loops with (2) 12′ straps
- Whoopie slings: (2) 6′ whoopie slings with straps (one black, one grey) plus toggles
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- Warrior Style: The bugnet on the Warrior Hammocks are designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
- Swift Style : The bugnet on the Swift hammocks is designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net & flip it over . It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
Warrior Net Option Video
Swift Net Option Video