Warrior XL (WIDE) Camping Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
- 11′ Length / width (64″)
- The width of the hammock is set to 64″ while gives needed length for the tallest of people and lets you get diagonal easy.
- Integrated Bug-net using NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh (.67)
- Bugnet can be unzipped and stowed in the foot end peak. (Not totally removable)
- Asymmetrical lay, left or right (choice upon ordering)
- 4 Zipper Sliders – You can position openings anywhere on either side of the hammock.
- Head and foot ends are Color Coordinated (different colors to distinguish ends)
- Quilt Clip Points for UnderQuilts (grosgrain loops)
- .67 oz/yd nanoseeum bug mesh
- Dyneema Ridgeline
- Ridgeline Organizer
- (New) Peak Triangles: Head end will be the same color as the hammock body, foot end black.
- easy to distinguish head and foot end plus looks great!
- For the Taller folks over 6′
Fabric: Simply put, The best fabric designed for Hammocks.
There are two reasons for weight limits with fabric.
- Stretch and Comfort : Too heavy for a fabric and you may find the stretch may give you some shoulder squeeze or just more give than your used to. Some people prefer a bit more give to their fabric. Some people exceed the stated comfort weight level are are quite happy with the feel of the fabric. It’s an average.
- Fabric limitations : Too much and it may cause failure. This usually isn’t a factor unless your way over it or some other activity in the hammock causes the failure.
- Robic Nylon 1.7 oz/yard – (Grey, Burnt Orange, Black, Dark Olive) 290 lb comfort, 315lb limit
- Hyper D 1.6 Wide – (Olive Yellow, Dark Olive, Royal Purple, Black) 265lb comfort, 275lb limit
- Hexon 1.6 Wide (while stock remains): (Burnt Orange, Hunter Green) 275lb comfort, 290lb limit
- 2.2oz Ripstop (Flecktarn Camo): 300 comfort, 320lb limit
- If you want to make the hammock more firm or if you are approaching the limit you can opt for a double layer hammock.
- Double layer bumps up the weight rating up to 400lb
- Cinch buckle suspension adds a simple suspension to hang your hammock. Includes 2 10 foot slings. $25.00
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Warrior and Swift hammocks is designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
- Check out the video
Custom product :2 week turn around time (on average. May vary due to work load and holidays)