Warrior ‘Edge’ Hammock with an Integrated Bugnet Hammock
The Warrior Edge features a Unique new design in Hammock Shaping. The cut helps to eliminate floppy edges that wider fabrics create. The Edge cut does away with excessive claustrophobic flapping fabric. (This cut is truely unique to the Edge Hammock). The ‘Edge’ gives you a wider hammock but not while sacrificing your view of the scenery. This design allows for taller people to be more comfortable giving you more space at the foot end and a great view out of the sides.
- 11 foot x 64″ wide (Unique Edge Cut)
- Integrated Bug-net using NanoSeeUm Bug netting (can be unzipped and stored at foot end with the shock cord catch. It is not totally removable)
- 4 Zipper Sliders allows openings to be placed anywhere along the zipper. (includes zipper tabs as well)
- Head and foot end continuous loops are color differentiated (different)
- Quilt Clip Points for UnderQuilts
- Two Tie outs that are optional for spreading open the hammock (comes with shock corded tie out line)
- Dyneema Ridgeline w/ head end pillow loop (clip point)
- Silnylon/Silpoly Double Ended Stuff Sack
- Ridgeline organizer for storing small gear.
- Peak triangles will be the same color as the hammock fabric unless you contact me in advance.
Only available in a Single Layer.
Custom product : 1.5 week turn around on average (this may vary due to work load /orders)
Fabric: Simply put, The best fabric designed for Hammocks.
- Robic Nylon 1.7 oz/yard – 315lb limit (Grey, Burnt Orange, Black, Dark Olive) – 20.5oz approx weight
- Hyper D 1.6 Wide: 265lb limit (Olive Yellow, Dark Olive, Royal Purple, Black) – 20oz approx weight
- Hexon 1.6 Wide: 275lb weight limit (while stock remains): (Charcoal Grey, Burnt Orange, Hunter Green) – 20 oz approx weight
- 2.2oz Ripstop (Flecktarn Camo): Firm with a nice feel. Beautiful colors , darkest blacks. (weight limit 320)
LSoH reserves the right to change specs as fabric weights change. Weights for finished hammock depend on added accessories and suspension (which isn’t included on hammock weight specs)
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Warrior and Swift hammocks is designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.