Whoopie Slings are one of the most adjustable and lightest way to suspend your hammock. They have a bead spliced on the adjustable loop so it can’t be pulled into itself.
- Whoopie Slings (feed through the End channel of your hammock or larks head onto the end)
- 6′ whoopie slings (2) including (2) 5′ tree huggers
As well as different ‘Bling’ to make things simpler and easier connecting the suspension to the tree.
- Titanium Dutch Clips (set of 2)
- Multi Buckles (come in a set of 2)
- Carabiners Metolius FS Mini II (set of 2)
Linking to Shug’s explanation of the Whoopie Sling Suspension. Check out his channel on YouTube. He has tons of information!