The LSoH Continuous Ridgeline The continuous ridgeline is an easy way to set up your tarp. String the line between two trees. Attachments are simple and straight forward. Then hook the tarp up to the 2 mini biners. You can easily center the tarp between the trees this way.
- Consists of 30′ /35’/40′ feet of line (of your choice)
- Dutch Hook spliced on one end
- A Ti Dutch Flyz (1) on the other end to adjust the length.
- TarpCams to secure the tarp to the RL.
- Tarp cams have a closed hole design which doesn’t snag on loose line
- Easy to adjust on the ridgeline, grabs tight.
- choice of different lines:
- Technora 1.7 Black
- Fling It 1.8 Lime Green