Insulated Top Cover
- Top covers help to protect the inside of your hammock from the wind and cold.
- Made of calendared, DWR fabric the same as your quilts and Climashield 2.5 long fibre insulation.
- Designed to assist your underquilt, in fact this TC works best when used in conjunction with an UQ.
- No zippers, no fuss and you can leave it at home when you don’t need it.
- There are intentional gaps along the edges where it meets up alongside the hammock. This will help to prevent condensation allowing some air movement. At times with super high humidity / breathing you may want to fold back parts of the TC to allow further ventilation. The insulation will help to retain heat and allow humid air to move through the cover and not frost on the inside. (Still require proper ventilation)
- Made to fit asymmetrical hammocks specifically the LSoH Warriors. (may fit others with slight modifications, as well as help them with attaching an Underquilt)
- *Will not be quilted as in how the picture depicts (that was a test Frost Biter)
- Attach the ends of the TC to the peaks/ends of the hammock (continuous loops)
- Attach the hooks to the shock cord of your underquilt.
- Attach the diagonal corners to the pull out section on your hammock. This is done by clipping into the zipper pull (not the zipper slider itself).
- This will allow you to zip and unzip the hammock mesh and the TC will move at the same time allowing you entry and exit.
15D (.90 oz/yd) Variety of Colors available
Brick Red n/a
Custom product : 1.5 week turn around time