Swift Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
At Little Shop of Hammocks we designed the hammock from the ground up. Careful consideration goes into fabrics, design and function. Hammock camping is a fantastic way to experience camping in the outdoors whether you are car camping, canoeing or hiking. Each hammock is individually sewn. No cookie cutter pieces stuck on to cookie cutter blanks. This is where the difference is between the Warrior and other hammocks on the market.
- Dimensions 11′ x 60″ width
- Mesh: NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh (.90 oz/yd)
- Ridgeline: 2.1mm dyneema 1000lb rating.
- Helps you maintain a standard hang regardless of changes in tree distances
- Weight: 20/21oz
- Fabric: Hexon Olive Green 1.6oz yard nylon 6.6 Fabric with Black Highlights
- weight limit 265lb
- Zipper: #5 YKK Zipper and sliders are used with pull tabs included
- Underquilt hooks are included standard.
- Asymmetrical lay -Most people are right lay (95%)
- left lay : in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the right and the feet to the left of the RL
- right lay : in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the left and the feet to the right of the RL
- Optional: Option for a Ridgeline Organizer with well thought out compartments to store some gear.
- Optional Cinch Buckle Suspension
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- Swift Hammock Bugnet : The bugnet on the Swift Hammocks are designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over the other side etc. It doesn’t come completely off nor does it allow you to zip up to the peak like the Warrior hammock. Each side zips up to the peaks and opens up.
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
There may be a slight color difference between pictures shown on your monitor/screen to actual color. Trying to keep it close
Warrior Net Option Video – Shows a Swift that has longer peak hoods. New Swift doesn’t have the hoods.