Toaster Outdoor Classic UnderQuilt Series The Toaster series of quilts are a premium quality piece of outdoor gear. From the ground up their are designed to hold down in place and keep you warm in the outdoors. Underquilts are designed to provide great warmth attached to the underside of your hammock. This allows you to ditch your pad and sleep in your hammock with ease.
- The UQ simply clips onto your ends of the hammock (loops) with S biners (included).
- Line Loc 3’s allow you to adjust the quilt to your hammock simply by cinching up the shock cord in the corners. End channel shock cord allows you to close up the ends keeping the air movement out.
- These premium quilts implement a closed baffle design. There are no gaps on the ends that let down move chamber to chamber unlike other vendor’s quilts.
- All of the quilts are overstuffed by 20% more down. This helps in maintaining loft over time. Sizing of the UQ’s is post sewn dimensions. This means that the measurements are taken with the item filled with down. When comparing to other quilt vendors please note that their measurements are taken before filling so there is shrinkage.
- 4 Temperature ratings to choose from (Please note that wind can play a factor in the warmth of your gear. Tarps and UnderQuilt Protectors work wonders to maintain the ratings)
- 0C / 30*F – Summer Quilt ( 22.5oz -2.10″ loft)
- -6C / 20*F – 3 Season Quilt (26.8oz – 2.75″ loft)
- 4/5/2018 25.4oz / 719 grams (not including stuff sack)
- -10C/10*F – 4 Season Quilt (28.8 oz)
- -16C / 0*F – 4 Season Quilt (30-31 oz)
- *New 800+ White Duck Down Fill 9 baffles lengthwise to keep the down where it should be.
- 20d nylon calendared fabric (approximately 1.1oz/yd)
- Includes a draft collar at the foot end to aid in controlling air movement.
- Dual Differential cut to prevent compression of the down
- 4 corner suspension with Line Loc 3’s and a foot end center adjustment to help eliminate that dreaded draft & peripheral shock cord
- 3 grosgrain loops along the edge to attach to your hammock / tieouts. (total of 6)
- Regular 44″x77″
- Comes with a silnylon stuff sack and Storage bag (new June 18/18).
Question: What is the difference between the Classic and the Standard Toaster Under Quilts?
- The difference between the Premium Toaster and the Classic UQ is fabric. The Classic’s uses a slightly heavier, more robust 20d fabric (1.1 oz/yd). Also, the down is 800 FP vs 850fp.
Why do you have some different colors only available for the inner layer (not available for the outer layer)
- The Ion fabric is calendared and pretty air tight. It does breathe however and two layers of the same fabric (Ion) makes it slow to loft up. The inner colors are calendared lightly to help with lofting and proper breathing ability for the down.
Care of your quilt : See the FAQ
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu