The Toaster Classic series of quilts are designed to hold down in place and keep you warm in the outdoors. This allows you to ditch your pad and sleep in your hammock with ease and comfort.
To install simply clip the provided S-biners onto the end loops of your hammock and adjust the height using the line locs on the corners of the quilt. From there simply cinch up the end channels to prevent air movement.
There are loops along the length /sides of the UQ to help secure the quilt to your hammock. Also included are two shock cord attachments to hook up to the foot and shoulder attachments of your hammock.
- The Classic Underquilt implements a closed baffle design. This means there are no gaps on the inside that could let down move chamber to chamber (unlike other vendor’s quilts). Also included is a draft collar at the foot end to aid in preventing cold air from coming in.
- All of the quilts are overstuffed with 25% more down than standard. This helps in maintaining loft over time and helping in keeping down in place.
- There are four temperature ratings to choose from ranging from 0°C/30°F to -16°C/0°F.
- weight of the quilts vary depending on the temperature rating of the quilt.
- 0°C/30°F – 23-24oz,
- -6°C / 20°F -26-27oz
- -10°C/10°F – 29- 30oz
- -16°C / 0°F – 33- 34oz
- 800+ Supreme Loft Down (Cdn Hutterite White Duck Down)
- 20d nylon calendared fabric
- Multicam is a 30d fabric
- Dual Differential cut to prevent compression of the down
- Dimensions: Regular 44″x77″
- Comes with a silnylon stuff sack and Storage bag
FAQ Question: What is the difference between the Classic and the Standard Toaster Under Quilts?
- The difference between the Premium Toaster and the Classic UQ is fabric. The Classic’s uses a slightly heavier, more robust 20d fabric (1.1 oz/yd).
FAQ 2: What is the difference between the 20d and 15d fabrics?
- The 20d is slightly heavier and robust.
- The 20d is also a bit more airtight which results in a slower lofting quilt. Just needs a bit of extra time to achieve full loft.
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu