Warm and Toasty using a Winter Pattern.
The Toaster series of quilts are a premium quality piece of outdoor gear. From the ground up their are designed to hold down in place and keep you warm in the outdoors. The top quilts are designed to replace traditional style sleeping bags in your hammock and also for use on the ground on pads. The Toaster Z- is designed with a combination of horizontal and vertical baffles. The design keeps the down from shifting/moving off your shoulders creating cold spots. It keeps the down where you need it, keeping you warm. Around the feet the baffles create a cozy warm footbox.
- 850+ Grey Goose Down (GGD) Down Fill & 900+ Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down (WGD)
- Inner: .90 oz/yd calendared fabric with a DWR providing some water protection.
- Winter Camo: 1.0/yd calendared fabric with an excellent DWR
- Includes stuff Sack & mesh Storage Sack
- Taper: Angles in from full width at the top to 5″ in on each side at the foot.
- Partial Taper: Angles from approx. 3′ from the bottom.
- All have a Cinch bottom foot box.
- Bottom 20″ can be zippered or sewn to form the foot box.
- zippered can be undone and spread flat as a blanket
Top Quilt Measurements:
- Dimensions are taken with the quilt fabric pulled semi-tight.
- Keep in mind down loft will shrink the dimensions a few inches.
- If you want to be able to cover your head pick the next size up.
Stuff sacks – .5oz
Regular 20° full taper 51″width : 22oz 850fp
Regular 10° full taper 51″ width : 25oz 850fp
If you choose a 55″ add approximately 1-1.5 oz.
Tall adds approx an oz, Short subtract .5 oz
See the FAQ for Quilt Care
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu Quick Video look at a ‘Z’ Toaster TQ