Specialty Printed Fabrics
- The Toaster series of quilts are a premium, quality piece of outdoor gear.
- The Printed fabric Underquilts give you a bit of uniqueness and a fantastic piece of gear.
- Calendared and DWR applied to the fabric to help keep moisture out of your quilt.
- Breathable and lofty!
Features: (specs are the same as the Premium UnderQuilt)
- Uses a Printed Outer fabric – Print2Fabric in the new selection (either .90 or 1.0 oz/yd)
- 850+ Grey Goose Down Fill Or 800+FP White Duck Down (New)
- all weights are provided with 850FP Down. WDD will add an oz or two to the final weight. 9 baffles lengthwise to keep the down where it should be.
- Includes a draft collar at the foot end to aid in controlling air movement.
- Dual Differential cut to prevent compression of the down / Closed Box Baffle design
- 4 corner suspension with Line Loc 3’s and a foot end center adjustment to help eliminate that dreaded draft & peripheral shock cord along the edge of the UQ which can be tightened or loosened
- 3 grosgrain loops along the edge to attach to your hammock / tieouts. (total of 6)
- Regular 44″x77″ will give head / shoulder to feet coverage for most hangers.
- Comes with a silnylon stuff sack & storage bag
- 2 Free Attachments to connect to your Hammock (shoulder / foot)
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
The Video Section of the Media Menu has more setup videos of the Underquilts