Warrior Camping Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
At Little Shop of Hammocks we designed the hammock from the ground up. Careful consideration goes into fabrics, design and function. Hammock camping is a fantastic way to experience camping in the outdoors whether you are car camping, canoeing or hiking. Each hammock is individually sewn. No cookie cutter pieces stuck on to cookie cutter blanks. This is where the difference is between the Warrior and other hammocks on the market.
Warrior Hammocks allow you to customize your width. Need it wide? Choose 64″.
62″ Is the new normal width for Warrior Hammocks!. These hammocks are designed with the same emphasis on comfort, reliability and a light weight design and fit all heights and shoulder widths! Using great fabrics, you can trust them whether your hiking, basic camping or canoeing to your destination.
Fabric is specially chosen for hammock use as are YKK zippers and strong internal components. The Warrior comes with underquilt hooks standard to help set up your UnderQuilt (or future UQ) and a Option for a Ridgeline Organizer with well thought out compartments to store some gear.
All hammocks are priced without a suspension.
- Dimensions 11′ x 64″ or 11’x62″
- 62″ width will fit people up to 5’11 comfortably.
- 64″ width fits taller and broader shoulder people
- Mesh: NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh (.90 oz/yd)
- Optional Olive Green Bug Mesh (.90 oz/yd) or Camo Mesh (Atacs-FG 1.2oz/yd) for any hammock fabric.
- Ridgeline: 2.1mm dyneema 1000lb rating.
- Weight: 62″- 21 oz, 64″ – 24 oz (will vary with fabric choice)
- #5 YKK Zipper and sliders are used!
- Asymmetrical lay -Most people are right lay (95%)
- left lay : in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the right and the feet to the left of the RL
- right lay : in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the left and the feet to the right of the RL
Fabric weight considerations:
The closer you get to the comfort weight recommendations the more stretch you will encounter in the fabric. Some people like more stretch and some less.
- Hexon 1.6 oz/yd nylon – 265 lb comfort, 285 lb limit
- Forest green, Dark Olive, Charcoal Grey, Burnt Orange, Purple, Moroccan Blue (This blue is so hard to photograph for accurate color. See the hammock picture for the closest actual color)
- Ripstop 6.6 Hex-grid nylon – 1.7 oz/yd – 320 lb comfort, 370 limit
- Charcoal Grey, Foliage (grey with a green tinge), Coyote Brown, Burnt Orange
- Ripstop 2.2 oz/yd – 310 lb comfort, 340 lb limit
- Flecktarn Camo
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- Warrior : The bugnet on the Warrior Hammocks are designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
Warrior Net Option Video