Red Warrior Camping Hammock – Integrated Bugnet Hammock
At Little Shop of Hammocks we designed the hammock from the ground up. Careful consideration goes into fabrics, design and function. Hammock camping is a fantastic way to experience camping in the outdoors whether you are car camping, canoeing or hiking. Each hammock is individually sewn. No cookie cutter pieces stuck on to cookie cutter blanks. This is where the difference is between the Warrior and other hammocks on the market.
- Dimensions Choice of 11′ x 64″/62″ width
- 62″ width will fit people up to 5’11 comfortably.
- 64″ width fits taller and broader shoulder people
- Mesh: NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh (.90 oz/yd)
- Ridgeline: 2.1mm dyneema 1000lb rating.
- Helps you maintain a standard hang regardless of changes in tree distances
- Weight: 62″- 21 oz, 64″ – 24 oz (will vary with fabric choice)
- Fabric: Hexon Red 1.6 Fabric with Black Highlights and Triangles.
- weight limit 265lb
- either 62″ or 64″ width
- Zipper: #5 YKK Zipper and sliders are used with pull tabs included
- Underquilt hooks are included standard.
- Asymmetrical lay -Most people are right lay (95%)
- left lay : in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the right and the feet to the left of the RL
- right lay : in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the left and the feet to the right of the RL
- Optional: Option for a Ridgeline Organizer with well thought out compartments to store some gear.
- Optional Cinch Buckle SuspensionExplain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- Warrior : The bugnet on the Warrior Hammocks are designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
Warrior Net Option Video