The Premium Series of Toaster Under Quilts is designed to hold down in place and keep you warm in the outdoors. This allows you to ditch your pad and sleep in your hammock with ease and comfort.
The Premium series uses a higher fill power of down (850/900) and a lighter weight fabric to help reduce your bulk and weight in your pack.
To install simply clip the provided S-biners onto the end loops of your hammock and adjust the height using the line locs on the corners of the quilt. From there simply cinch up the end channels to prevent air movement.
There are loops along the length /sides of the UQ to help secure the quilt to your hammock. Also included are two shock cord attachments to hook up to the foot and shoulder attachments of your hammock.
- The Toaster Underquilt implements a closed baffle design. This means there are no gaps on the inside that could let down move chamber to chamber (unlike other vendor’s quilts). Also included is a draft collar at the foot end to aid in preventing cold air from coming in.
- All of the quilts are overstuffed with 25% more down than standard. This helps in maintaining loft over time and helping in keeping down in place.
- 850+ Grey Goose Down Fill or 900+ Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down
- 9 baffles lengthwise to keep the down where it should be.
- If you are a cold sleeper consider adding a couple oz of overstuff to your quilt.
- Dimensions: 44″x77″
- Comes with a silnylon stuff sack & storage bag
- 2 Free Attachments to connect to your Hammock (shoulder / foot)
- 4 Temperature ratings to choose from
- 30F / 0*C UQ 22 oz
- 20F / -6*C UQ 26.5 oz
- 10F / -10*C UQ – 28.5 oz
- 0F / -17*C UQ – 30-32 oz
- Weights are for .90/yd fabric, 850fp down (draft tube and stuff sack not included in the weight).
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
The Video Section of the Media Menu has more setup videos of the Underquilts