Warrior ‘Edge’ Hammock
The Warrior Edge features a Unique new design for Hammock Camping . The cut helps to eliminate floppy edges that occur with wider fabrics. The Edge cut does away with excessive claustrophobic flapping fabric. (This cut is truly unique to the Edge Hammock). The ‘Edge’ gives you a wider hammock on the diagonal but not while sacrificing your view of the scenery. This design allows for taller people to be more comfortable giving you more space at the foot end and a great view out of the sides.
- 11 foot x 64″ wide (Unique Edge Cut)
- Integrated Bug-net using NanoSeeUm Bug netting (can be unzipped and stored at foot end with the shock cord catch. It is not totally removable – .90oz/yd mesh)
- 4 Zipper Sliders allows openings to be placed anywhere along the zipper. (includes zipper tabs as well)
- #5 YKK Zipper and sliders
- Head and foot end continuous loops are color differentiated (different)
- Quilt Clip Points for UnderQuilts
- Two Tie outs that are optional for spreading open the hammock (comes with shock corded tie out line)
- Dyneema Ridgeline
- Silnylon Double Ended Stuff Sack
- Peak triangles will be black at the foot end and the hammock color for the head end unless you change them in custom work / contact me in advance.
- Only available in single layer
Hammock comes with the following:
- Hammock, Silnylon double ended stuff sack & Ridgeline Organizer.
*****Original fabric width is 65″. After the shaping/cutting of the fabric that width is cut down eliminating the excess fabric. This does not however cut down on the diagonal length of the lay. It effectively gives you a ton of more leg room and eliminates weight from the removed fabric. Another added benefit is reduced bulk and weight of the overall hammock compared to a Warrior XL (wide).
Fabric weight considerations:
The closer you get to the comfort weight recommendations the more stretch you will encounter in the fabric. Some people like more stretch and some less.
- Hexon 1.6 oz/yd nylon – 265 lb comfort, 285 lb limit
- Forest green, Dark Olive, Charcoal Grey, Burnt Orange, Purple, Moroccan Blue
- Ripstop 6.6 Hex-grid nylon – 1.7 oz/yd – 320 lb comfort, 370 limit
- Charcoal Grey, Foliage (grey with a green tinge), Coyote Brown, Burnt Orange
- Ripstop 2.2 oz/yd – 310 lb comfort, 340 lb limit
- Flecktarn Camo
Suspension options: Easiest way to attach your hammock to the trees are cinch buckles. However there are other options offered
- Cinch Buckles : 2 cinch buckles attached to the continuous loops with (2) 12′ straps
- Whoopie slings: (2) 6′ whoopie slings with straps (one black, 0ne grey) plus toggles
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Warrior Hammocks are designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu