Warrior ‘Edge’ Hammock
The Warrior Edge features a Unique new design for Hammock Camping . The cut helps to eliminate floppy edges that occur with wider fabrics. The Edge cut does away with excessive claustrophobic flapping fabric. (This cut is truly unique to the Edge Hammock). The ‘Edge’ gives you a wider hammock on the diagonal but not while sacrificing your view of the scenery. This design allows for taller people to be more comfortable giving you more space at the foot end and a great view out of the sides.
Fabric is specially chosen for hammock (scroll down below for color pallet) use as are YKK zippers and strong internal components. The Warrior comes with underquilt hooks standard to help set up your UnderQuilt (or future UQ) and a Ridgeline Organizer with well thought out compartments to store some gear.
All hammocks are priced without a suspension.
- Dimensions 11′ x 64″ or 11’x62″
- 62″ width will fit people up to 5’11 comfortably.
- 64″ width fits taller and broader shoulder people
- Mesh: Black NanoSeeUm Bug Mesh (.90 oz/yd)
- Ridgeline: 2.1mm dyneema 1000lb rating.
- Helps you maintain a standard hang regardless of changes in tree distances
- Weight: 62″- 21 oz, 64″ – 24 oz (will vary with fabric choice)
- #5 YKK Zipper and sliders are used!
- Asymmetrical lay -Most people are right lay (95%)
- left lay : in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the right and the feet to the left of the RL
- right lay : in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the left and the feet to the right of the RL
Hammock comes with the following:
- Hammock, Double ended stuff sack & Ridgeline Organizer.
*****Original fabric width is 64 (or 62″)”. After the shaping/cutting of the fabric that width is cut down eliminating the excess fabric. This does not however cut down on the diagonal length of the lay. It effectively gives you a ton of more leg room and eliminates weight from the removed fabric. Another added benefit is reduced bulk and weight of the overall hammock compared to a Warrior XL (wide).
- The Warrior Edge uses a Nylon 1.7oz/yd fabric with 6.6 yarns and a custom hex grid ripstop to create a tough fabric that has a nice hand feel to it. The 6.6 nylon yards are tougher/stronger than your normal nylon fabric.
- Suggested maximum weight limit for comfort is 375lbs.
- There is also one camouflage option in Flecktarn Camo which uses a standard nylon with a stronger yarn yielding a 2.2 oz/yd weight.
- Flecktarn 2.2 – Firm feel with a 350lb weight limit
Suspension options: Easiest way to attach your hammock to the trees are cinch buckles. However there are other options offered
- Cinch Buckles : 2 cinch buckles aka June Bugs – attached to the continuous loops with (2) 12′ straps
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- The bugnet on the Warrior Hammocks are designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu