The PremiumToaster Spectre Under Quilt
The Premium series gives a choice of down fills (900 FP & 800FP) and a light weight fabric (15d) to help reduce your bulk and weight in your pack. Designed to cover you from shoulders to your calves.
**Partial Underquilts are made to be used in conjunction with an additional pad for under your calves/feet. Often hikers carry a sit-pad / foam pad, that is from their pack and serves as a multi-use item. This way a bit of weight can be saved as well as bulk. In the summer it is possible (depending on the temperature) to do away with a pad altogether.
To install the partial (55″ Length) UQ clip the provided s-biners to the end loops of the hammock. The shock cord length can be adjusted by tightening up the shock cord at the foot end (cord lock). The UQ can float free on the suspension length ways.
There are loops along the length /sides of the UQ to help secure the quilt to your hammock. Also included are two shock cord attachments to hook up to the foot and shoulder attachments of your hammock.
- The Toaster Underquilt implements a closed baffle design. This means there are no gaps on the inside that could let down move chamber to chamber (unlike other vendor’s quilts). Also included is a draft collar at the foot end to aid in preventing cold air from coming in (on the full length only).
- All of the quilts are overstuffed with 25% more down than standard. This helps in maintaining loft over time and helping in keeping down in place.
- 900FP+/ 800FP Canadian Hutterite WGD and WDD
- 9 baffles lengthwise to keep the down where it should be.
- New: 2 Lengths available 55″ and 60″
- 60″ Almost covers most sleepers extending your feet/ankles past the quilt.
- For kids this is the ticket, or for sleepers who curl up on their sides (60″) in the summer.
- (Advanced) In cooler weather use a pad in the footbox of your topquilt to provide the warmth to your feet.
- If you are a cold sleeper consider adding a couple oz of overstuff to your quilt.
- 4 corner suspension (Line loc 3’s – for easy adjustment)
- Upgrade to a printed pattern/camo for 30$
- Comes with a silnylon stuff sack.
- Please store loosely (Pillow case etc.)
- If you are wanting draft tubes at the foot and head end you can add them in the quilt extra menu
Finished weight using 900fp down (55″): 10° -18.9oz, 20° -16.7oz, 30° -15oz
|Toaster Down Underquilt Specs|
|Temp Rating||30°F / 0°C||20°F / -6°C||10°F / -11°C|
|Baffle height (inches)||1.5″||2″||2.5″|
|55″ x 44 Spectre Toaster UQ|
|800fp||8.3 oz||10 oz||11.9 oz|
|900fp||7.35 oz||9.4 oz||10.9oz|
|60″ x 44 Toaster UQ|
|800fp||8.62 oz||10.7 oz||12.75 oz|
|900fp||7.9 oz||9.9 oz||11.65 oz|
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
The Video Section of the Media Menu has more setup videos of the Underquilts
**Please note the standard Spectre does not come with a removable suspension. It’s a custom upgrade***