The Toaster series of quilts are a premium, quality piece of outdoor gear.
- Underquilts are designed to provide great warmth attached to the underside of your hammock. This allows you to ditch your pad and sleep in your hammock with ease.
- The UQ simply clips onto your ends of the hammock (loops) with S biners (included). Line Loc 3’s allow you to adjust the quilt to your hammock simply by cinching up the shock cord in the corners. End channel shock cord allows you to close up the ends keeping the air movement out.
- All of the quilts are overstuffed by 20% more down. This helps in maintaining loft over time. Sizing of the UQ’s is post sewn dimensions. This means that the measurements are taken with the item filled with down. When comparing to other quilt vendors please note that their measurements are taken before filling so there is shrinkage.
- 4 Temperature ratings to choose from (Please note that wind can play a factor in the warmth of your gear. Tarps and UnderQuilt Protectors work wonders to maintain the ratings)
- 30F / 0*C UQ – 12 oz of down (2.25″ loft)
- 20F / -6*C UQ – 16 oz of down (2.75″ loft) approx 26.5oz
- 10F / -10*C UQ – 17.5 oz of down (3.5″ loft)
- 0F / -17*C UQ – 20.8oz of down (4″ loft) approx 30-32 oz
- Weights are for .90/yd fabric, 850fp down and no draft tube.
- 1.0/yd and draft tube adds 1-2.5oz of weight to the final product.
- stuff sack weighs approx 1.0oz
- draft tubes help ease setup at the foot end keeping drafts out. If you would prefer to not have one let me know in the final order notes. (at check out)
- 850+ Grey Goose Down Fill Or 800+FP White Duck Down (New)
- all weights are provided with 850FP Down. WDD will add an oz or two to the final weight. 9 baffles lengthwise to keep the down where it should be.
- Includes a draft collar at the foot end to aid in controlling air movement.
- Dual Differential cut to prevent compression of the down / Closed Box Baffle design
- 4 corner suspension with Line Loc 3’s and a foot end center adjustment to help eliminate that dreaded draft & peripheral shock cord
- .90 oz/yd calendared fabric with a DWR providing some water protection.
- 3 grosgrain loops along the edge to attach to your hammock / tieouts. (total of 6)
- Regular 44″x77″
- Comes with a silnylon stuff sack & storage bag
- 2 Attachment cords to connect to your Hammock (shoulder / foot)
Fabric weights: End weights will vary depending on fabric chosen. Weights given above are using .90oz/yd fabric.
- Argon 90 – .90oz/yd
- Multicam 1.3 oz fabric (slightly heavier but the lightest genuine Multicam fabric for quilts)
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
The Video Section of the Media Menu has more setup videos of the Underquilts