The Premium Series of Toaster Under Quilts is designed to hold down in place and keep you warm in the outdoors. This allows you to ditch your pad and sleep in your hammock with ease and comfort.
The Premium series uses a lighter weight fabric to help reduce your bulk and weight in your pack and gives you the option of a Canadian Produced and Sourced High Fill Power 900FP White Goose Down or 800FP Supreme Loft Down. The down is Ethically Sourced and produced by Canadian Hutterites know for the highest quality down in the world. To install simply clip the provided S-biners onto the end loops of your hammock and adjust the height using the line locs on the corners of the quilt. From there simply cinch up the end channels to prevent air movement.
There are loops along the length /sides of the UQ to help secure the quilt to your hammock. Also included are two shock cord attachments to hook up to the foot and shoulder attachments of your hammock.
- The Toaster Underquilt implements a closed baffle design. This means there are no gaps on the inside that could let down move chamber to chamber (unlike other vendor’s quilts). Also included is a draft collar at the foot end to aid in preventing cold air from coming in.
- All of the quilts are overstuffed with 25% more down than standard. This helps in maintaining loft over time and helping in keeping down in place.
- Hutterite Produced Canadian Down
- 900FP+ Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down
- 800FP Canadian Hutterite White Duck Down / Supreme Loft Down
- 9 baffles lengthwise to keep the down where it should be.
- Print2Fabric – Printed patterns option.
- High resolution camo prints
- These prints are available as an add-on in the quilt options menu here:
- If you are a cold sleeper consider adding a couple oz of overstuff to your quilt (link here) or going to the next warmth level.
- Dimensions: 44″x76″
- Comes with a silnylon stuff sack & storage bag
- 2 Free Attachments to connect to your Hammock (at the shoulder / foot tieout spots on your hammock)
- 4 Temperature ratings to choose from
- 30F / 0*C UQ – 21 oz (approx quilt weight using 900FP)
- 20F / -6*C UQ – 25.7 oz (approx quilt weight using 900FP)
- 10F / -10*C UQ – 27.9 oz (approx quilt weight using 900FP)
- 0F / -17*C UQ – 30-32 oz (approx quilt weight using 900FP)
- Weights are for .90/yd fabric (draft tube and stuff sack not included in the weight).
- 20° 900fp 72″ : 629g / 22oz
Draft tube : .5oz
|Toaster Down Underquilt Specs|
|Temp Rating||30°F / 0°C||20°F / -6°C||10°F / -11°C||0°F / -17°C|
|Baffle height (inches)||1.5″||2″||2.5″||3.25″|
|55″ x 44 Spectre Toaster UQ|
|800fp||8.3 oz||10 oz||12 oz|
|900fp||7.35 oz||9.4 oz||11.2oz|
|76″ x 44 Toaster UQ|
|800fp||11 oz||13.75 oz||16.35 oz||21.25oz|
|900fp||10 oz||12.50 oz||15 oz||18.50 oz|
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
The Video Section of the Media Menu has more setup videos of the Underquilts