Sold in 25 ft increments. Excellent for suspensions, ridgelines, continuous loops, bear bag hang sets and …. ?
All are hollow braided and can be spliced.
Amsteel 7/64 (2.77mm) Rope -UHMwPE
- Suspensions, whoopie slings, continuous loops, ridgelines etc.
- 1600lb break strength
Dyneema 2.2 Rope (Great for hammock ridgelines and places where extra strength would be great) -UHMwPE
- BubbleGum Pink – 1000lb Break Strength
- Burnt Orange – 1000lb break strength
- Can also be used for continuous loops and suspensions if your under 255lbs
Fling It – Atlantic Braids 1.8mm UHMWPE / Dyneema (Hammock tie outs and ridgelines / general use)
- Lime green (brighter) – 500lb
Dyneema 2.1 mm UHMWPE
- Black – 975lb
- 16 weave
- Continuous loops, Hammock Ridgelines and UL suspensions
Technora 1.7 mm
- Black – 400lb
- very resistant to heat and abuse.
- Great for Continuous Ridgelines for tarps and general cordage.
- Not slippery.
Black Dacron 2.2 mm
- great for cinch cords /drawstrings
- low stretch
Black Dacron 1.7 mm
- very water proof
- for pull outs on tarps and small drawstrings.
- Low stretch
GuyLine Hanks 2 mm
- White with green/black flecks
- 2 mm 300 dacron braid
- low stretch, color fast
- Great for tarps, clotheslines and guylines