Sold in 25 ft increments. Excellent for suspensions, ridgelines, continuous loops, bear bag hang sets and …. ?
All are hollow braided and can be spliced except where noted.
Amsteel 7/64 (2.77mm) Rope -UHMwPE
- Suspensions, whoopie slings, continuous loops, ridgelines etc.
- 1600lb break strength
Fling It – Atlantic Braids 1.8mm/2.2 UHMWPE / Dyneema (Hammock tie outs and ridgelines / general use)
- Lime green – 500lb 1.8mm
- Orange – 650lb 2.2mm
- pull outs, ridgelines, CRL’s
- Very Tight Braid
- 2mm (1.8mm) throw line made from Spectra
- Extremely high tensile strength and very low stretch.
- Hi-visibility, pre-stretched and tension set cord – treated with a vinyl coating
- Orange or Lime Green
- 1,000 lb. breaking strength.
Orange Dacron 1.8 mm
- Orange line with a yellow yarn spiral
- Dacron, not splicable
- Pull outs
Black Dacron 1.7 mm
- very water proof
- Not splicable
- for pull outs on tarps and small drawstrings.
- Low stretch