Sold in 25 ft increments. Excellent for suspensions, ridgelines, continuous loops and …. ?
All are hollow braided and can be spliced.
Amsteel 7/64 (2.77mm) Rope -UHMwPE
- Suspensions, whoopie slings, continuous loops, ridgelines etc.
- 1600lb break strength
Dyneema 2.2 Rope (Great for hammock ridgelines and places where extra strength would be great) -UHMwPE
- BubbleGum Pink – 1000lb Break Strength
- Burnt Orange – 1000lb break strength
- Can also be used for continuous loops and suspensions if your under 255lbs
Dyneema 1.7 mm Rope (Great for hammock and tarp tie outs and ridgelines plus any other general use) -UHMwPE
- Green – 700 lb break strength
- Lime green (brighter) – 650lb
Dyneema 1.8 mm UHMWPE
- Black – 900lb
Technora 1.7 mm
- Black – 400lb
- very resistant to heat and abuse.
- Great for Continuous Ridgelines for tarps and general cordage.
- Not slippery.
GuyLine Hanks 2 mm
- White with green/black flecks
- 2 mm 300 dacron braid
- low stretch, color fast
- Great for tarps, clotheslines and guylines