The Premium Series of Toaster Under Quilts is designed to hold down in place and keep you warm in the outdoors. This allows you to ditch your pad and sleep in your hammock with ease and comfort.
The Premium series uses a lighter weight fabric to help reduce your bulk and weight in your pack and gives you the option of a Canadian Produced and Sourced High Fill Power 900FP White Goose Down or 800FP Supreme Loft Down. The down is Ethically Sourced and produced in Canada and is rated in the top 3 in the world. To install simply clip the provided S-biners onto the end loops of your hammock and adjust the height using the line locs on the corners of the quilt. From there simply cinch up the end channels to prevent air movement.
- The Toaster Underquilt implements a closed baffle design. This means there are no gaps on the inside that could let down move chamber to chamber (unlike other vendor’s quilts). Also included is a draft collar at the foot end to aid in preventing cold air from coming in.
- All of the quilts are overstuffed with 25% more down than standard. This helps in maintaining loft over time and helping in keeping down in place.
- 5 loops per side (lengthwise) to help you attach the underquilt to various brands/ makes of hammocks (new July/19)
- Hutterite Produced Canadian Down (2 Fill Power ratings)
- 900FP Canadian Hutterite White Goose Down
- 800FP Canadian Hutterite Supreme Loft Down (White Duck Down)
- 9 baffles lengthwise to keep the down where it should be.
- Fabric Options:
- 15D – (.90oz/yd) A lightweight and durable nylon fabric with a small ripstop grid. Has a great wind resistance with a durable water resistant coating on the outer and calendared finish on the inside. Best option for colder weather quilts or for if your wanting your quilt to handle a bit more abuse. Very Breathable and great for quilts
- 10D – (.67 oz/yd) is available in the quilt upgrade options. Lighter fabric to lighten the quilt as well as pack size decrease.
- Printed patterns option- All new prints will be utilizing Print2Fabric. A superior print with superior definition.
- High resolution Print2Fabric camo prints
- These prints are available as an add-on in the quilt options menu here:
- If you are a cold sleeper consider adding a couple oz of overstuff to your quilt (link here) or go to the next warmth level.
- Dimensions: Two lengths available (New July 19)
- 44″ x 77″- Regular (all models)
- 44″ x 72″ – Short (in 30° & 20°)
- Comes with a silnylon stuff sack & storage bag (for storing your quilt in when not in use)
- 2 Free Attachments to connect to your Hammock (at the shoulder / foot tieout spots on your hammock)
- These attachments are put on in a standard right lay setup. You can move them to different locations.
- 4 Temperature ratings to choose from
- 30°F / 0°C UQ – 21 oz (approx quilt weight using 900FP)
- 20°F / -6°C UQ – 25.7 oz (approx quilt weight using 900FP)
- 10°F / -10°C UQ – 27.9 oz (approx quilt weight using 900FP)
- 0°F / -17°C UQ – 30-32 oz (approx quilt weight using 900FP)
- Weights are for .90/yd fabric (draft tube and stuff sack not included in the weight).
- 20° 900fp 72″ : 629g / 22oz
Foot End Draft tube adds : .75oz
|Toaster Down Underquilt Specs|
|Temp Rating||30°F / 0°C||20°F / -6°C||10°F / -11°C||0°F / -17°C|
|Baffle height (inches)||1.5″||2″||2.5″||3.25″|
|77″ x 44 Toaster UQ|
|800fp||11.4 oz||14.49 oz||17 oz||20.85 oz|
|900fp||10.4 oz||13.25 oz||15.5 oz||19 oz|
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
The Video Section of the Media Menu has more setup videos of the Underquilts