- Top covers help to protect the inside of your hammock from the wind and cold.
- Made of calendared, DWR fabric the same as your quilts.
- Designed to assist your underquilt, in fact this TC works best when used in conjunction with an UQ.
- No zippers, no fuss and you can leave it at home when you don’t need it.
- There are intentional gaps along the edges where it meets up alongside the hammock. This will help to prevent condensation allowing some air movement. At times with super high humidity / breathing you may want to fold back parts of the TC to allow further ventilation.
- Made to fit asymmetrical hammocks specifically the LSoH Warriors. (may fit others with slight modifications, as well as help them with attaching an Underquilt)
- Attach the ends of the TC to the peaks/ends of the hammock (continuous loops)
- Attach the hooks to the shock cord of your underquilt.
- Attach the diagonal corners to the pull out section on your hammock. This is done by clipping into the zipper pull (not the zipper slider itself).
- This will allow you to zip and unzip the hammock mesh and the TC will move at the same time allowing you entry and exit.
10D (.67 oz / yd) Variety of Colors available
- 2.5 oz in weight
15D (.90 oz/yd) Variety of Colors available
- approx 3.5 oz in weight
Printed 15D Patterns.
- approx 4 oz.
- Winter Flecktarn may be slightly less breathable than 15D colors.
30D (1.3oz /yd) Digital Camo Grey
- Extremely breathable. Non Calendared.
- 4 oz
- listed with 15D offerings
Custom product : 1.5 week turn around time