The Firefly tarp was specifically designed to give you great coverage/protection from the elements with full storm doors while cutting a bit of weight with a great design and fantastic light weight material. The Firefly will work with any 11 foot or smaller hammock easily.
The 11.5′ Ridgeline length is perfect for giving you the best coverage without excess fabric to worry about. This tarp can also be set up on the ground with hiking poles or trees to give you a basic shelter for cooking, cooking or a break in the rain etc. It packs up light and small. Don’t confuse this tarp with others on the market. It truly is lightweight and packs small. Makes it easy to stow away in your canoe, pack or vehicle. The material is very waterproof. For the most part you can simply give it a shake and the water droplets fall off.
- Colors available Dark Olive, however other colors can be special ordered as needed.
- Due to COVID-19 Back Ordering is unavailable due to supplier shut down. This is temporary.
- Custom Order Print2Fabric pattern options.
- Tropentarn, Flecktarn and Flecktarn Dark Forest (4 weeks for fabric to arrive to me for tarp creation)
- fabric weight:
- 1.1 oz/yard Silicone impregnated Polyester (SilPoly)
- Rolled Hem, Hybrid French Seam Ridgeline (139″ Ridgeline (11.5′) finished lenth)
- 114″ width at center finished
- approx weight : 22 oz
- Includes double end stuff sack (a little larger for stuffing vs folding)
- There are 3 tie outs per side (ground edges) plus ridgeline ties and door ties (at door corner)
- Tarps are not Seam Sealed (use a silicone based seam sealer)
- *No Cordage included
- Panel Pulls :
- 2 panel pulls per side
- You need to seam seal these regularly if used.
- recommended you use shock cord
- Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
Video and pictures show a Razor Tarp in a different Camo – for illustration purposes