At Little Shop of Hammocks Carefully designed and tested, the Warrior Hammock is ready for your camping and hiking needs.
The Warrior is a single layer, 60″ wide, 11 foot hammock that is packaged with a suspension, internal ridgeline (like all our Warrior Hammocks), Ridgeline Organizer and retractable bug net.
- 1.6 oz Ripstop nylon : Weight limit of 265lbs
- 60″width x 11ft length
- Orange, Amber (cross between a Rust color and orange)
- Tight Weave, Soft Hand Feel
- Nanoseeum bug mesh (black)
- 2.1mm dyneema ridgeline (1000lb rated) (Length is set and non adjustable – prevents tearing of the materials)
- Ridgeline organizer to put your little gear into at night, book, phone etc.
- #5 YKK Zipper and Sliders with pull tabs
- Asymmetrical Lay – Right lay standard (in relation to the ridgeline your head is to the left and the feet to the right of the RL)
- Stuff Sack
- Optional : Cinch Buckle Suspension with 12 ft webbing (x2).
Explain the way your bugnet works on your hammocks:
- Warrior : The bugnet on the Warrior Hammocks are designed to allow you to have openings on both sides of the hammock. Using 4 sliders you can position them anywhere. This is extremely important because it allows you to reach out either side to adjust your underquilt, grab something off the ground or just get out on either side. You can also open half the net, flip it over or unzip the bugnet so it’s hidden up in the foot peak area. It doesn’t come completely off but instead is super easy to zip and unzip. You aren’t fighting with zipper sliders reattaching stuff.
- In short it is retractable but can not totally remove it.
Custom product :Check out the current wait time in the menu
Warrior Net Option Video