Contact info: email@example.com
- E-Transfers can be sent to the above address. Email separately with the E-transfer password.
- Location: I am located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada
- Any informations gathered from you during the ordering process is only for fulfilling your orders. Meaning I won’t sell it to anyone. It’s private.
You, Safety and Your Gear. (also known as terms and conditions)
- Please be careful using your hammock.
- You are responsible for maintenance of your gear and it is subject to wear and tear. Taking care of it will extend its life and enjoyment as well as your own.
- Using gear from LSoH means that you agree to acknowledge and accept all responsibility of the risks of Hanging / Hammocking and hold Little Shop of Hammocks harmless, and indemnify and protect them against all liability arising from from activities using our gear. You accept sole responsibility for your actions.
- Don’t hang higher than you are willing to fall. This is important. Make sure anything below the hammock which could create safety concerns is removed. Rocks, logs etc. (clear them out of the way.)
- Dogs, cats, animals in general will puncture hammock material and make a mess of your bugnetting. As will knives, keys and sharps objects that have in your pockets or carrying into your hammock with you. This is not normal wear and tear. Just a warning.
Don’t use your hammock as a swing. Don’t let people push your hammock with someone inside. Accidents have happened and what might seem like innocent fun can cause accidents, concussions, broken bones, and wrecked gear.
How to set up your gear
- I have setup videos on the website and on YouTube. Check them out for help.
Gear Weights ,Sizing and Specs.
At Little Shop of Hammocks every effort is made that all pictures, colors etc are as accurate as possible. We try to update the website in a timely manner. We also reserve the right to change specifications, models etc without notice.
Fabric weight recommendations are for 1) Stretch and Comfort 2) strength (fabrics can often handle more than option1 however they can be stressed at certain areas if you exceed the weight.
Single layer hammocks can handle (comfort and strength) approximately 285 lb. If you prefer less stretch you can choose to double layer your hammock. By doubling up 2 1.6 layers the weight limit changes to 400lb.
The fabric, while strong, cannot handle sharp objects poking them. So if you have a set of keys, knife on the belt.. metal clips on the clothes be careful. This goes for 2 sets of elbows on one area while doing something naughty.. be nice to your hammock.
Currently for international orders I only accept PayPal. You can use your credit card through PayPal once your setup.
Within Canada, at the Check-Out there is an option to use E-Transfer (send money through your online banking via email). Simply send the amount through your online bank, email me and once it arrives I will update the order as paid. Some people don’t care for PayPal and this is an option around that.
At Little Shop of Hammocks there is a variety of items which have different weights and sizes. For larger items we are trying a flat rate approach. However if you are looking at buying a bunch of small items select the flat rate for your country and after it ships I will refund the difference. (after packaging and shipping costs). For instance if you need a couple little things and they fit in a small envelope and cost 1.80 to send I will refund the rest.
Canada : $32.00 U.S.A:$42.00 (Canadian dollars)
Most accessory items are in stock. Custom items such as hammocks and quilts are made to your specs and as such take a bit more time to make. Email for current lead times. Usually it will be built within 2 weeks (and shipping time on top) If you have any questions please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S.A. customers please keep in mind the dollar values used on the website are in Canadian dollars. There is a conversion tool on the page so it’s easier to get the value in your currency.
Shipping outside of Canada and USA : If you are in a different country and wish to purchase (outside of Canada and USA) please contact me through email. With International sales I accept payment through Paypal.
I don’t allow returns on items unless there is a defect in manufacturing which I will correct. If you have any questions please contact me before ordering to make sure you get all the information needed. You are responsible for caring and maintenance of your gear. It is a given that UL gear is a compromise between weight and durability. The lighter the fabric the more fragile it is compared to a heavier alternative. Any gear that has been used beyond these limitations will not be warrantied.
If you have questions on the items email me. Not sure how to set them up check my videos in the video/media area. I have some basic stuff on YouTube as well. And email me 🙂